Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Days 5, 6 & 7



Today on Money Saving Mom's 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge we were given 3 tasks to choose from since we get the weekend off (yay!)- surface clean the kitchen and living room, clean a bathroom, or clean interior windows. I decided to do a little bit of everything so we can just enjoy the fact that our weather is finally starting to get nice!

I don't have any pictures since I didn't do any 'major' clean-ups. I did the windows in our family room- we have one entire wall of floor to ceiling windows in there and I swear they are ALWAYS dirty! But it was sunny today, so it felt so nice to open the curtains and let the light in! I also caught up on folding all of the laundry, I surface cleaned the kitchen, and did a general pick up in all of the other rooms.

What area(s) did you choose to tackle today? Are you supposed to have nice weather this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Way to go on doing all three tasks! Yesterday, since it was nice outside, my son and I planted some vegetable seeds. I also swept the backyard patio and sprayed down the outdoor rug. We are having great weather.

    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear what you have to say, just keep in mind that this is a family friendly blog! =)