Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge: Day 4




Today was 'extra room' day for Money Saving Mom's 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge. I chose to clean my laundry room and our little loft area. The loft are was extremely easy, all I had to do was pick up, take the donation bags to the car, dust, and vacuum (and yes, those are clothes on the floor- about 5 feet away from a laundry basket, ugh!) The laundry room really wasn't all that bad either. We don't have a basement, so we use half of our laundry room for storage. Today I just focused solely on the laundry area, I'll tackle the little storage nook at a later time! Here are the befores and afters!








Which rooms did you get to today?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love the look of that "nook" area. Looks like a neat space. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!

    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clean up! It's fun to be apart of this 30 day challenge!!

    -Rachel from www.creativelyredeemingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear what you have to say, just keep in mind that this is a family friendly blog! =)