iTikes Piano Giveaway
Sponsored by iTikes
Hosted by Coupon Gator Mommy
• Two ways for kids to learn music skills
1) Stand alone keyboard with major and minor keys
2) App-based music games for kids to learn note names, musical staff and pitch
• Four different ways to play
1) Free play-Allows kids to play the piano without background music
2) Solo- Accompaniment plays as kids pretend to play; melody joins in
3) Playback- Pick a song to hear it play with accompaniment
4) Stepper- Music will play regardless of what keys are played on the keyboard
• Volume control
• Tempo control
• Major keys light up
• 4 built in songs
• Attach an iPhone® 3GS, iPhone® 4/4S, iTouch® 4 or iPad® 1, iPad® 2, the new
iPad® to play interactive learning games and watch music come alive
• Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
• iPod®, iPad®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Sold separately.
Read Coupon Gator Mommy's review on the iTikes Piano.
One lucky winner will receive an iTikes Piano.
This giveaway ends Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
Open to US residents.
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
A special thanks to all the amazing bloggers who are participating in this giveaway!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Piggy Bank Savers is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.