Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Clean For Halloween Challenge




Can you believe October is almost here already?! I'm hosting a huge Halloween party in our home in just a few weeks, so I though what better way to get things accomplished than hosting a challenge! Starting tomorrow (10/1), every weekday morning I will post that day's task. Then every evening I will be back around 6 to update on my progress, and you will also have the chance to share your progress with everyone! Don't worry if you jump in a little late, I will keep a running list of each task right here in this post. This way you can jump in right where we are or use the list as your own guide. Sound like fun?! Let me know in the comments whether you will be joining =)

Day 1: The Fridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear what you have to say, just keep in mind that this is a family friendly blog! =)