Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Disney On Ice: 100 Years Of Magic Review

Last Friday we got the opportunity to check out Disney On Ice: 100 Years Of Magic. This was the first time our kids, 4 & 6, have ever seen the show, so everyone was super excited! I thought the show was just magical. I really wasn't prepared for how good it truly was. With the Olympics just ending, I think I went into this show with high expectations for the ice dancers. Well, they lived up to every expectation I had! Not one single fall during the entire show! Very impressive!

One thing I was most impressed with, was the variety. They covered more recent movies, such as Finding Nemo and The Incredibles, and movies from our childhood, such as Aladdin and The Lion King. They even included Pinocchio! There really was something for everyone. One of my biggest worries was that the show would be too "girly" for my 6 year old son. He was pleasantly surprised by how much action the show included! Both of the battle scenes from Beauty and The Beast as well as Mulan were absolutely fantastic.




My absolute favorite part of the show was It's A Small World. The way they turned it into an ice show was just fantastic, it was so much fun to see the different cultures represented!



I'm pretty sure Disney On Ice has just become a yearly tradition for us. If you haven't taken your children yet, you should absolutely plan on it next time it comes to your town. And for all my fellow frugal friends, there are always fantastic specials on tickets, making it a very affordable experience for all families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear what you have to say, just keep in mind that this is a family friendly blog! =)