Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Monster Jam Superheros & Sweethearts Valentine's Party

At the last minute today I found out about an event called Monster Jam Superheros & Sweethearts Valentine's Party. I didn't really know what it was all about, but it was free and we didn't have anything else to do, so we headed downtown for the evening! And I'm glad we did! This event was AWESOME! The best part about it, for every person who attended, Monster Jam teamed up with Tickets For Kids to donate 1 ticket for an underprivileged child. Their goal was to raise 1000 tickets....I'd be willing to bet they came pretty close to that!

The main feature of the event was the Pittsburgh premiere of Monster Jam's new truck, the Iron Man truck. We were able to go down to the floor to take pictures with the truck & driver, plus the kids got the driver's autograph.....which was really cool! Other activities included face painting, an airplane craft, masks, and balloon animals.

We had a blast tonight, check out some pictures I captured!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!! I love to hear what you have to say, just keep in mind that this is a family friendly blog! =)